Thursday, March 16

General

Last weekend I found myself in a small city, south west of Stockholm, named Skövde. Where I had one memorable weekend. We did it all, we were a bunch of kids when we felt of it. We acted as grown ups, well half of the crew were grown ups. I guess me and Deshi was the only youngsters around. Well I don't see myself as an adult yet, thought it amazed me how time goes fast. One moment you are trying to learn how to read and in the next you are standing there and cooking korma and polao for a bunch of people.
Me and Deshi invited some of her close dorm friends for dinner and I have to say, dinner was a success! I must say I enjoyed the people a lot. Planning on going back there again.

So back to Stockholm and life has just been the same old, just a bunch of classes are starting next week and it's time to get hold of oneself. Still have the project to do, which I haven't still come up with a good idea for. Isn't it fun, how you can find everything else to do at the moment of studies? I always remember of the tasks my mum asked me to do three days ago...

2 comments:

aragorn said...

life is getting tougher by the days... is thr universal solution!!

Dipu Nobody said...

this week had been nice (for me ) though...

I met a lot of friends in uni, I palnned to have a trip to st. martins and donno but i enjoyed the week very much...