Wednesday, May 24

Comeback? Not yet...

I know, I know...

Well I just don't know! So don't ask me any further why and how? I am already at the verge of going insane, things looked so good, until an unexpected (ok, ok, expected) thunder just struck one sunny day infront of my very two eyes, I just wish it could've killed me right then instead of giving me the horrifying images that are most likely to come in my way, a very slow and venomous death. I know you told me so! Well lucky for you my mum doesn't know yet, but as soon as she knows she'll be gloating even more!!!

In short terms, just have this stressful moment in my life.... Where I realise again and again what a bum I really am. And to rub it in even more, I got to know that the dropout candidate/no hot shot future (God I sound so cruel) school friend, has got a five months old daughter! So? ATLEAST SHE HAS A BABY!! And me??! I'm still no good of a bum with unnecessary knowledge in my head and stuck at nowhere!!! (So going for Adrian Moles life..) I blame it all on you, telling me that I have brain.... *pss*

Top list:

1. Dad- For you saying that I have sharp brain since kid.
2. Faisal, my math teacher - I could be everything I want? BLAAH! (may you rest in peace)
3. Amit - Next time you tell me how creative I am. I'm going to go all the way to BD and, and... Well be afraid!

So far that's everyone I can think of... I should have listened to my mum, of what kind of a loser I was/am... Maybe I'd be somewhere in life.

Anyway adios for now.. Maya is taking a bit of rest, but she'll be back and so will I.

5 comments:

aragorn said...

hmmm... kichhui bujhlam na... welcome back anyway.

Shakia said...

Tariq bhaia, I guess there is nothing more to understand then that I've gone completly mad!!

Dipu Nobody said...

all i can say

" matha thanda koro "

......

welcome back !

aragorn said...

yes, u sounded crazy, but couldnt understand y...;)

Aftab Iqbal said...

Are u trying to say.....u want a 5 month old(hmm..or young0 baby :P....koi nahi...loads of time for that...dun worry :)